Monday, November 15, 2010

Bike ride with the Boys.

 I have fallen in love with weather in November here. Last year was the start of it all and then this year every day in November has been beautiful. I am a little mixed up because we are heading into the nice season. After those Summer months where it was hard to get out because it was so hot. Which is totally different that what we experienced in Utah. So November feels like spring in Utah to me. All of a sudden the weather is nice and we are able to get out and do things that we have no been able to do the last couple of months.

Saturday I decided that I wanted to get out and get back on my bike. It has been a long time and it is the perfect time and weather for it. Thank goodness for Jason or I wouldn't be able to do any of it. He got my bike in ship shape, got all our stuff together, got the bikes on the car. He also helped me during the ride. He even went slow just for me. It was fun to be out all together. When I do stuff like that I feel like my old self again.
Jack and Lamby all strapped in. He was happy to go on the ride but did not want to take a picture. Typical.

There was a huge rattlesnake crossing the trail luckily some guys ahead stopped and pointed out it's crossing so we had time to stop. It was so gross but Jason took a picture of said snake but it will not be posted because it was nasty. I was creeped out the rest of the ride there were a lot of shadows on the trail which made me jumpy.