Thursday, October 21, 2010

F Week

This week we did a lot of fun crafts. Jack seemed to like them and he usually is not interested so this was a nice and happy surprise.  The crafts are usually trashed or discarded after a week or so and I cannot store all of them so I thought how handy picture documentation is. Here is what we did for F week.
F is for
This kid loves his dress up, always a must!
 Made with Jackson's very own Fingerprints.
We made Fun Pumpkin
Then a Friendly 
We made Ghosts out of Jack's
We made it Fancy with a Fingerprint Frame.
I put those hands to work and  we made some spiders out of 
Funny not Frightful...Fantastic!

Our tree also got a face lift. It is ready for 
The only tree with leaves like this in Florida!


(Yeah I am a dork for using and accenting so many F words but I have been using them all week and they are in my head.)