Friday, September 17, 2010

School Days

Since Jack has another year till he gets to go to pre-school, missing that cut off because he is a September baby. Jack and I have pre-school every morning together. This week has been A week. I wanted to document Jackson and what fun things he has done. I also wanted to share with his Grandparents as well what Jack has been up to. Since Jack cannot be in Nana's pre-school class because he has a hard time sharing Nana with others, Mom gives us her ideas and homework she uses in class. I have loved browsing through all her materials to use. Dad has also been a great help with encouragement.We got a sweet phone call from him one morning around ten, when we start. He was on his break, saw that it was ten and called to see what was going on that day. It was the cutest thing. Since Grandma and Papa are far away we wanted to share with you as well!

A is for
Jack identifying the different kind of apples.
 
He flew that rocket ship all day.
Later that day he came in with the star to show me how the rocket ship was flying around the stars.
He wanted to fly to Utah.
He got those pliers out to be his control wheel. Pulling them back as we were lifting off.
He then pointed out the scenery below. 
The view. I thought that was so clever. He pointed out the mountains and said "Utah"!
We also were lucky enough to have an ant outbreak in Jack's closet this week. It was a mess but one night, Jack who likes to avoid sleep by playing in his closet, came out to tell  us that there were ants marching in his closet and he couldn't sleep.
What a kid.