Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Last of the Apartment Pictures.

Some other features that I love about the new place. The whole complex has fun colors on every building. Our building has green siding with an adorable blue colored door. 
Here is the master bedroom! 
This has been five years in the making. We have never had a headboard. We could never find one that we liked for the price and then the search for the perfect headboard was put aside while I was sick. Who had the energy to go bargain hunting? This year for our anniversary/my birthday present we found this awesome headboard with awesome storage and we had to have it! We got it in June but it sat in the boxes till we made the move here. It was so exciting. Jason and I still comment how we are big time now.

We inherited those awesome side tables from Kate. With her big move to Utah to marry the man of her dreams she could only take with her what could be taken onto the airplane or shipped. We also got her desk. Another thing that we have never had matching side tables! So I guess I should thank all involved. Dad and Mom for buying Kate those side tables and not having any room for them. Kate for giving them up and Griffin of course.
Another lovely feature, the view. We are right next to a pasture with big trees and I love the hanging moss. So very Southern.
So there it is! I has been some wonderful therapy for me, nesting in our new place.

Oh one more thing to share.
  There is a guest suite here on the property for friends or family of residents to rent. It is a fully furnished two bedroom apartment.


So what I am saying is that we LOVE visitors!