Thank goodness for warranties! We finally got a new camera today and so here is the first set of apartment pictures. We will start with Jack's room.
He has a huge room! I had so much fun finding places for all his things that had been put away and not used in other apartments. I decorated the room around all things Jack. For he was the inspiration of course.
I especially love the pose Jack has in this picture.
These three words describe Jackson or any child for that matter. This is what their lives are filled with imagination, play and thinking!
I put the cardboard that we had from our moving boxes to use with these letters.
We have a big thing for Pooh bear. It is throughout all the room. One thing we had to have was a thinking tree. Where Jack can sit and think...think...think as Pooh bear says. Plus this kid loves books so a corner devoted to them was needed.
Jack's desk area.
I was excited for this! Room for Jack to have his own desk so we can have our own little pre-school and do art projects.
Jason and I call this "Jack's suite" because he has double doors that separate his bedroom and bathroom from the rest of the apartment. Jack will often have us just close the double doors to give him some privacy.
It is a fun space and Jack plays in there all day.
Jason was so great and patient with me and all my decorating quirks. For painting and hanging all the things on the wall, sometimes the same things more than once!