Monday, September 6, 2010

By the Beach

August was a crazy month I cannot believe it is September and Labor day! We have been busy putting this place together. In fact Jason is painting the living room as I type. Then the major stuff will be done. Pictures to come. On Saturday I begged to go to the beach. We all needed some relaxation and waves seem to do the trick.
Off we went to do a lot of things by the beach.
First off we had lunch. Nothing like burgers on the beach.
Jack was so anxious for us to finish eating so he could hit the beach. When we finally got there he settled right in and played in the sand.
Our nice set up.


Jack was having so much fun playing in the sand but his cheeks were so red. We had to really coax him away from the sand to finally get into the water.
Once he got in there was a whole lot of playing, laying and running in the water.

This beach was a great one for sea shell collecting. It was fun sharing our finds with each other.

As we were leaving I filled up a whole bucket of little shells that were just littering the sand. Jason laughed and I just told him it was free decorations! Nothing better than that.
 So much fun that Jack got so upset that we had to leave. Look at that face.