Monday, June 28, 2010

A Trip To Neverland.

Yesterday I heard some ruckus coming from Jack's room I walked by to see this
Jason as Captain Hook and Jackson as Peter Pan. Pretending.
It made me think back to the Summers of my childhood. It was full of pretending. 
 Everyday it was a brand new slate of things to pretend.

Last week I got in a lot of time with Jack pretending. I  did get behind in my housework and dinner's consited of something fast and easy ( it is hard to chop vegetables with a wand in your hand). 
It was great and a well needed therapy for me.

Sometimes I wish I could visit Neverland. 
 Being a grown up with grown up problems and duties can be the pits.

It was refreshing to see Jason pretending with Jack.
To see that I am not the only one that feels this way.