Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Changing Zip Codes

So it is official we are moving!
In our five years of marriage (well five years next week) we have not lived anywhere longer than a year. So to have lived in this apartment over a year we decided  to keep up our moving streak and are moving in the middle of August! 
Well.... really the  reason we are moving Jason has requested his rotations over in the Tampa area. We found an awesome apartment that will fit our needs a whole lot better. It  is only 10 min drive away from Mom and Dad and we will be in their same ward! So I will be back in the Tampa 2nd ward. I am so very excited. Plus this move will be a piece of cake. 1) I will be here to help unlike the three other times when I was in the hospital 2) It is a move in the same state! We do not have to trek across the U.S So table and chairs and collapsible furniture can stay in one piece. 3) With the big move from Utah to Florida we got rid of a lot of junk and un-needed items. That will make a huge difference. Plus new apartment means new paint colors and a chance to redecorate all our rooms! 
We are excited and I will just say our new kitchen is huge, for an apartment anyways. It has an island! Really. Seriously I lay awake at night thinking about that kitchen.  When we went apartment hunting we saw like eight different apartments in one day. Jack was a trooper and paying attention more that I thought he was. But I should know better. He is quite the observant child. Well after we got home a couple days later Jack started closing all the bedroom doors and grabbed some keys. He came to me and asked me if I wanted to see his apartments.
So I follow him he takes the keys and opens the door. This is what he told me the apartment had.
A nice bed with nice pillows. 
Cars to play with.
He turned on the lights and showed me the lamps.
Then he turned on the fan. What a nice fan he told me.
Jack then proceeded to take me all around to each room pointing out the features. My favorite part was when he led me outside to the patio.
He shows me the nice outdoor kitchen! What? 
That kid knows how to win me over!
 I think he could have a future in this. 
So Jack helped  me make a picture that we can plaster on bus benches,billboards and fliers. 
What do you think?
Creepy?
I think so but he wanted a beard like a pirate and a tie, of course a tie.
I think he should join forces with Aunt Cami with her awesome home staging powers.
They could be magic!