Easter has come and gone and what a wonderful time it was.
Family, good food and treats and hearing uplifting and motivating words during conference.
Easter and spring break are over.
We are back to our daily routines but I am glad I have pictures to remind me of the good memories from our week and weekend.
Family, good food and treats and hearing uplifting and motivating words during conference.
Easter and spring break are over.
We are back to our daily routines but I am glad I have pictures to remind me of the good memories from our week and weekend.
Saturday afternoon brought a Easter egg hunt for Jackson. He was lucky he had no competition for eggs. Mom, Dad and Kate headed to the park to hide eggs and then Jason and I walked Jack down. He was off hunting as soon as the park was in sight.
This is just some of his spoils there was a whole other basket. There's that crazy smile.
This is just some of his spoils there was a whole other basket. There's that crazy smile.