I love BEING ABLE TO TAKE JACK TO THE PLAYGROUND. Not only taking him there but being able to go down slides and actually "play" with Jack.

My spinal surgery and having numb legs really messed me up. I still am not very good at lifting Jack but thankful he is at an age where he can do most things himself. My legs and arms were atrophied from lack of use after all that time in the hospital so it was hard to bend then. But today I am better at least with my legs. I can kneel but no crouching. Also no Indian style sitting for me. But I can go down slides and I am loving that I can take Jack out to do these things.

I still need help in most things. Like lifting Jack into the car and I usually don't go alone to park where I have to do everything myself. My sweet sister Kate did all of the hard stuff which helps me focus on what doing what I can. It is so nice to have that help.
Jack wanted to be our photographer and take our picture. He got most of us.

Oh la la like a model in the wind.



It may sound like a simple thing but I haven't been able to just grab Jack and head to a park or playground, Even when he was so restless and there was one just across our complex last year. I wasn't physically there so I love that I can finally do this.
(and being able to do this in February is not too bad either.)