Friday, January 8, 2010

My Favorite People

By the end of year we got a good family picture! Yippee! It was nice to have someone take it and not have to run back and forth with the camera on a timer.
Since we were all together for the holidays we took some formal family pictures. Here is the whole gang.
It might sound cheesy but all these people are my best friends. They have been the best support crew. I don't know where I would be without them!


One that shows our true sides. I love TJ's look around pose the best and Mom and Cami look like twins. Don't you agree?
A picture of the "original" Mark Brenchley family. We are all just grown up.Even though we are older we still have fun times.
Possibly even better times now because we are older.
This year there will be new additions and I am so very excited for each and every one of them!