Today is my TWO year Anniversary from my Bone Marrow Transplant, my 2nd Birthday! It has been a great weekend. Jason took me out to dinner yesterday just the two of us. It was nice to have some alone time with him and to eat good food I didn't have to make.

So for Christmas two years ago I wanted a pony. Those fur real ponies to be exact. On breaks from doctors appointments and chemo treatments the weeks before I went in for my month long stay I would go to the toy store and play with the pony, feed it it's fake carrot and pet it. It was therapeutic for me. I mentioned to Jason and my family that I would love one for Christmas. I thought surely if I played the cancer card I would get it. Well it didn't happen mainly because my family thought I was delusional on all my meds. I guess I have talked about it ever since. So today we were waiting for my parents to come for dinner. Waiting for a call so I could let them through the gate. But the call never came instead there was a loud knock at the door. Jason answered and it and called out "Whit you better come see this."I ran to to door and this is what I found!
MY VERY OWN BUTTERCUP!

My parents were hiding around the corner and just the pony was there to greet me.
I have to admit I cried. My crazy and childish dream came true.


It makes galloping sounds,neighs and has a sturdy metal frame that holds up to 140 pounds and it so soft to the touch! It may sound odd but this has got to be one of the best material gifts I have gotten.

It has been a great day full of my favorite things. There has been much reflection and the main topic always turns back to all the mighty miracles that have occurred these last two years both seen and unseen. I called Jake to thank him for his cells and a simple "Thank You." doesn't seem to do it justice. What can you say to someone who gives you back your life?

Cami gave me this orchids because they bloom all year round and get to be here to see them bloom in each season. The crying started once again. So thoughtful.

Not only have I had a rebirth of body but of my spirit and testimony. Jack has a book called the beautiful Savior and as I read it I thought this how I feel. These are the thoughts taken from this book that helps me explain how my heart feels.
I know my Savior lives and loves me. He lifts me from my sadness and makes my sorrowing spirit sing. He guides me through the darkness because He is the light of the world. My savior is my friend and knows my every need. He calls my name and I come. I love to follow Him. He walks with me and warms my heart.My Beautiful Savior (has gathered) me in the arms of His mercy and love.