Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree.

Just after Halloween I told Jason I didn't want to get a Christmas tree. I had a lot of reasons why. But all of those rational thoughts were thrown out the window when I remembered how Jack loved the Christmas tree last year. How could I deny Jack those Christmas memories. So we went and picked one out last week. Like most experiences these days it was very different from last years tree excursion.

Here is our tree on top of the car. We were there when they were unloading the trees straight from the farm so it was still all tied up. Our Fur tree under the palm trees. Different.
We usually put these light on the tree but this year we decided to change it up a bit. The colorful lights brighten up our patio.
Jason and I decorated the tree
While Kate and Jack did this.
I am glad we ended up getting a tree. It is something beautiful to look at. I like the feel of a dark room and a lit tree at the night, when all is twinkling and quiet, it feels like Christmas.
Buttercup has adjusted well into the family. Jackson loves to take care of him and loves to have his picture taken with him. Man he needs a sibling.
Now that would be quite the Christmas miracle!