Jason had a test this morning and then he got the afternoon off. We grabbed some lunch and headed to a nice park that we pass on our way to church.

Jack wanted to brush his hair today. He brushed out all the curl. He looked different. Now I understand why my dad gets sad when we straighten our hair. It was sad to not see the curls. But I understand sometimes you just need a change.


I love to watch these two play.


Jack had a moment of unkindness with one of the little girls that was there. I guess I have that mommy voice down all I said was "Jack" and he then climbed up on this and put himself in a time out.

Jack was a rebel and rode his bike over the bridge. Pumping himself up...then...off he goes!

On the bridge...

Then came the down hill. Dad's presence was requested.

This is what you saw from the play ground. There are homes all around the lake with docks.

This was on the dock out on the lake. There was a carving in the banister. It said Jason loves and then somebody else's name so I modified it for me.
Jason loves Whitney.

There is nothing like getting out in fresh air and it was so great to spend some much needed time with Jason. We don't get to see him that much so it was a nice break for all of us.