Happy Birthday Jackson!
Jack has a lot of people who love him that could not be here to celebrate with us today. So I thought I would document the day through posts. Starting with this morning. We had to wake Jack up so that he could open his presents before Jason had to go back to school. He was not too happy when I woke him up singing but then I mentioned presents and with eyes half open he said "presents!." "Show me!" he was up and ready to party!
Jack has a lot of people who love him that could not be here to celebrate with us today. So I thought I would document the day through posts. Starting with this morning. We had to wake Jack up so that he could open his presents before Jason had to go back to school. He was not too happy when I woke him up singing but then I mentioned presents and with eyes half open he said "presents!." "Show me!" he was up and ready to party!