Sunday, September 27, 2009

Birthday Celebrations Continued.

Jack's Birthday was great. We finished the day with more presents from Kate when she came home from work. We went out to dinner where Jack had his favorite MEAT! Then we finished off the night with phone calls and more playing with the new toys.

Saturday was another big day. We met mom and dad at Hollywood Studios for the boys birthday celebration. Dad's,Jack's and Jason's.


Dad had me take this picture for you Cami. We cannot see Miss Piggy and not think of you.

We got Jack some Lighting McQueen ears. He looked so dang cute in themWe had a birthday dinner for the boys in between parks. I made cupcakes and we sang to the boys. Jack had us sing again but this time just for him. Mainly so he could blow out the candles one more time.Mom and Dad got Jack a BUZZ. He didn't say a word. He was really excited!
First meeting with buzz,then took Buzz over to meet Daddy, then to meet Woody, then buzz rode on Jack's back. He really likes his Buzz.
We headed to Epot after dinner and Jack of course fell asleep on the way. It was too cute not to take a picture of. He was ready to go once we got there though.
Eating an eclair in France. It was good and rich.
As we were just sitting down to watch the fireworks it started pouring. We ran for cover and watched the firework show from our shelter. We thought that we could just wait it out but it started raining harder and harder. We had to be at the furthest point from the entrance and all the stores around us were already closed so no ponchos or umbrellas were available. Dad got creative and took some unused garbage bags and we ran for it! We got soaked.
Jack was such a good kid. He didn't cry or complain. Dad was running through the puddles and Jack kept yelling "run Pepi run!" To which he did and then Jack would laugh hysterically.
It was quite the night. Jason drove home with his shirt off. I laughed the whole way home every time I looked his way. Today we were all tired. Jack didn't even get up in time for sacrament meeting. We made it for the rest of church meetings but between the birthday weekend and primary I was worn out. Every time I sat down I fell asleep even in Jack's bed. Jason took this picture and properly captioned it "Disney hangover". Yep that is about right. It was quite the party weekend. I just love birthday celebrations, even when they are not mine!