Friday, September 18, 2009

In limbo and The Kate cooking expereince.

I am in limbo again today. Yesterday the scan didn't happen. Just like it didn't happen last week. They are still waiting for insurance approval. So I was "on call" yesterday. You have to fast before the scan so I was anxious and fasting. My mom occupied us by playing with Jack and we sat on the patio enjoying the cooling weather (weather not in the 90's). My mom took us to the mall to get some lunch in the late afternoon when it was apparent the scan wasn't happening. We took a visit to see Kate at work. My mom bought us some pumpkin decorated cookies and we headed home. Jack and I spent the rest of the day playing and watching nature animal shows.


I was his road for his trucks.

One of the goals since Kate moved in is to get her cooking. She will be the first to tell you she needs some help. Last night I was weak from fasting most of the day out of it so I put Kate to work. We started simple with taco soup (mainly canned items) and corn bread.

You model those cans...and who made that cute apron?



Instruction.........

Kate with the corn bread

Cheers to a successful meal, student and teacher.

We ended the night by catching up on shows we had missed. Jackson too!

Today I am "on call" again. Luckily it is a study day for Jason at school so he can go with me if it does indeed happen.