Today this is what my stomach feels like. A bouquet of butterflies. Tomorrow I have a pet scan. Even though I have been through this so many times it still get nervous..or because I have been through this some many times....I get nervous. In the life of a cancer patient a scan can mean happiness and a renewal of life in remission. It also can mean that life could go back to chemo visits, hospital stays and sick days if something is found. I dislike the wondering and living on the edge. Most of the time I don't think of the what if's....in relation to the "C" stuff. However today and most likely tomorrow during the scans those thoughts go through my head and I get butterflies. So today I think my day will be filled with sewing projects. Mindless T.V shows, quiet reflection and time with my family. My mom is taking the day off work tomorrow to take me and I know I have family and friends supporting me and that seems to calm the butterflies down a little......well maybe quite a bit. Thank you.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Butterflies.
Today this is what my stomach feels like. A bouquet of butterflies. Tomorrow I have a pet scan. Even though I have been through this so many times it still get nervous..or because I have been through this some many times....I get nervous. In the life of a cancer patient a scan can mean happiness and a renewal of life in remission. It also can mean that life could go back to chemo visits, hospital stays and sick days if something is found. I dislike the wondering and living on the edge. Most of the time I don't think of the what if's....in relation to the "C" stuff. However today and most likely tomorrow during the scans those thoughts go through my head and I get butterflies. So today I think my day will be filled with sewing projects. Mindless T.V shows, quiet reflection and time with my family. My mom is taking the day off work tomorrow to take me and I know I have family and friends supporting me and that seems to calm the butterflies down a little......well maybe quite a bit. Thank you.