Saturday, August 29, 2009

Over night Beach Trip Part 2

The second day started out with a morning trip to the beach. Jack was super excited to wake up eat some breakfast, put on his suit and head to the beach. We all did some relaxing and just took in the beautiful morning weather.
Jason dug Jack a race track and he was in heaven. Give that kid some cars and a track and he is good.

One of the things I really miss about Logan is the shaved iced and tigers blood. We found this shaved ice shack and I was so excited. When we got there, there was not a tigers blood listed on the board so I was settling for another flavor. However right before the syrup was going to be poured on my ice Jason saw Sharks blood. It was tigers blood but the lady said she called it sharks blood here on the beach. I was in heaven, it was just as good as I remembered it! I like this picture as Pat captioned it "Whitney Balls in front of Sno Balls!"
We headed to another beach but just as we got there a huge thunderstorm rolled in. We were able to eat our picnic but made it to the car just in time for the down pour.
We had a shrimp boil at my parents house and it was good good good. It was quite the feast. Thanks again mom.

We spent the night at mom and dad's and I had to get a picture with Jack and his grandparents all together. He is one loved little boy.