
Today we arrived in Florida and oh sweet it was. Jason got the best travelers award, he drove all day long and not to mention this whole trip I think I only drove an two hours total. The above picture is how he did it.....well part of it I think. We arrived in Tampa around 5:30 and the family was waiting it was a sweet reunion with lots of tears and hugs. We have been all talking and dreaming about the moment our car pulled into the my parents driveway. We had a wonderful dinner where stories were shared of the grandkids and our adventures. Then we had a night swim. Tomorrow Kate, Jason and I are headed to Orlando to see if we can get into our apartment early...and check things out. We are happy to be here and our long car ride is over. Thank you everyone for the prayers and well wishes. We were safe in our travels.