I was taking pictures of the quilt Pat made for Jack and I thought that I would post some pictures of the amazing quilt. My mother in-law Pat has made some amazing quilts. I saw a picture of a car quilt in a pottery barn kids catalog and fell in love and I knew Jack would fall in love with it as well. I showed the picture to Pat and she duplicated it for us. I think it looks better than the one in the catalog and Jack loves it as well. He has been so curious as to why Grandma was always sewing cars when he was over to her house. When he saw the completed project for the first time he was a very happy boy. He loves to lay on it and spout off all the names of the all the vehicles that are one it. Thank you Pat, we will always cherish this great quilt (and all the other great quilts you have made for us) You truly are very talented.