Tonight we experienced a tiny moment of what our lives are going to be full of come May...good byes. Tonight was our last Aggie basketball game in the Spectrum. It was a bittersweet night. It may seem silly but at the end of the game with the band playing the familiar Scotsman I started to cry. I have love going to the basketball games in the Spectrum and many thoughts went through my head of what has happened there the last couple of years. It was here that I saw Jason fresh off his mission and we had our first post mission awkward conversation. I went as a single student to a married student to a pregnant student. A barely there hair recovering transplant patient...to a mother to a two year old who loves to do the actions to all the cheers. I have loved watching Jason get so nervous that his has to sit down so he doesn't faint and hearing him yell at the bad calls. Riding up to the games with Pat and Seth and Jack chattering to us all the way there. Hearing the roaring Aggie crowd and the genius chants!I know tonight was not my last game I will see in the Spectrum but tonight was the "first" last thing we have to say good bye to. It pulled at my heart strings but all I have to say is thanks for all the memories Utah State Basketball you have been good to us all.* Today (Mon)My dad told me that my waxing of nostalgia was a little strong...so sorry if this post was a little full of drama...needless to say I hate good byes in any form.