Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wrestling Skills

This last couple of days Jack has had a cold. It has been yucky and there has been A LOT of nose wiping. Jack is getting really sick of it so every time he needs it wiped he runs away. So I have sure gotten my work out this week chasing after him and wrestling to the ground to wipe his nose. Jack thinks this is hilarious and laughs the whole time. Yesterday it seemed like we did this routine every two min. It had gotten to the point that he would come up to me and just stand there for me to notice his drippy nose then laugh and run away. He is a character but I have to say I am rather sore today from preforming all those wrestling moves all day yesterday. I think I got some good practice in though so today hopefully, I come out more victorious in our matches. (below is a video of Jack to prove my point. He had just been standing in front of me waiting to notice then he took of to his room and shut his door. Sorry if it is a little shaky.)