I baked myself a chocolate, chocolate chip with chocolate icing and sprinkles cake. Yesterday I got my results of my last scan and yet another clean scan. That is three clean scans in a row! Talk about celebration time so I thought that I would bake a cake to celebrate. Things are looking good as I head towards my one year anniversary on the 6th. The shingles have cleared up thank goodness and my immune system is doing good...I have just been dealing with sinus stuff but there will always be something small like that going on for a while. I am fairing well enough that they pushed my visits out two more weeks. So now I only have to go once a month, a major feat in itself! Things are going well my next challenge is continuing to learn how to fall back into normal life and enduring some intense physical therapy for the severe atrophy in my arms. Right now I am not able to straighten them at all. Hopefully I will get some more mobility but might not ever fully recover. Who knew recovery could be so hard..like all things it will all just take time. But good news is great and will keep me going and moving for another day.
So tonight I will dwell in the good news and when I have put Jack to bed, I will sit down to a large piece of cake and a glass of milk and celebrate this great milestone.