Thursday, October 9, 2008

Progress Update


Just a little progress report. I went to the doctor this afternoon and it was another great visit. It was short and the news was wonderful. Today I was totally taken off of my immuno-suppressant. What does that mean? Well it means that my immune system is able to work for itself now. It also means that I am only fighting low doses if any Graft vs. Host disease. It means that my body is responding. I will hit my year mark on December 6th so we are less than two months there, how exciting. So after the appointment we went out to Red Lobster to celebrate. I had crab of course, it seems I tend to always celebrate with crab. A thanks goes out to Jake for the gift card and for the wonderful cells. A little shout out to you brother...thanks again for giving me such a great gift..the gift of life!