Thursday, June 26, 2008

It is tough to say good-bye





Well our Florida trip is coming to an end. We fly out this afternoon and my heart is sad. It has been so wonderful here and I have loved being with my family and I have felt so good in the warm weather. I hate the end of a visit with my famiy it is so great to fly into the airport and see them and know that you have all this time to spend together but so sad when you are heading to the airport and your time is over and you have to say good-bye. We made some great memories and had some really good times so I guess that is what I have to hang on to lift my spirits. Thanks mom and dad and Kate for wonderful time. This time we will not be away for so long.