We decorated our tree and got our house ready for our second Christmas in the same home! That's a record! We've been somewhere different every year. It was nice to be settled and decorating was a whole lot easier because I had done it before.
![]() |
| Jack's traditional Christmastime PJ's. Ornament from Nana and Pepi representing Jack's year. My lungs can't take the dust so extreme precautions were taken! We get pretty serious. |
On the 6th I turned 7!
Mom made all those gingerbread men and I helped decorate so we could deliver them to the Bone Marrow Unit.
How wonderful that was to deliver those cookies with Jackson and Jason beside me.
We've all come so far and have been so blessed.
This picture represents one of the sweetest moments with Jack.
After we dropped off the cookies we went out to lunch to celebrate.
As we were eating we explaining all the happened and all that I went through to still be here. Jack just started sobbing. He snuggled really close and expressed his love and appreciation that I was still here. Talk about one of those moments that we will not forget.
We also celebrated with a trip to Universal and to Hogwarts and then a crab dinner with the whole family including the reason why I am here, My amazing brother and donor Jake!
Oh and this happened!
| We have a cub scout! What?!? |
As usual, December was full of parties and celebrations that kept us pretty busy.
We got some quality presents from each other.
My favorite was the mug Jack made for me in his ceramic class.
New Year's Eve






