One of may favorite things is to see progress of a room.
I love transformation pictures.
They are helpful for me to see what I have done, even if it takes a while for me to get there.
I love the navy blue color and break up with the white.
The hunt for the perfection sectional was a tough one. I wanted fabric but it had to have removable covers for easy cleaning. Jason thought fabric sofas too hot. We met in the middle with a leather sectional. Easy to clean, you don't get hot and did I mention super easy to clean?!
The sectional was looking pretty lonely.
I moved in a side table from another room and brought in more light, accessorized and added the gold color along with the orange.
These letters have been waiting to be put back up since the move.
After spraying them gold I love how they look against the navy blue wall!
The mirrors were a Cami contribution on her last trip. I love the light and the contrast they bring to the room.
I also switched around some curtains and added the white. Next project is to put large gold stripes on the bottom of those curtains. I really love gold with Navy!
Oh and also to make and add more pillows, even to Jason's objection!
It's become a pretty fun room to watch movies and hang out.
It has also become a favorite family prayer and homework spot.






