Jackson got baptized September 27th.
It's been a couple of weeks and I am still thinking about what a great day it was.
It was such a heavenly day.
After the baptism we had a big party at our house!
It was such a special day and we wanted it to be special.
I had so much fun putting together the luncheon buffet.
On the Menu:
Moroccan Carrot Summer Soup
Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches with Mango-pineapple Salsa
Falafel with Tzatziki sauce and cilantro hummus in a Pita
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Mushroom Turnovers
Mom made the desserts. Wonderful Pumpkin shaped sugar cookies and Mint Chocolate brownies.
The adults ate and socialized while they kids did some projects at the Lego stations.
We had a pick a Lego set and build it station and decorate your own mini figure station.
We had a lot of help with the blowing up of the balloons and Cami took the time to cut out and glue on faces onto the yellow lanterns to turn them into Lego heads!
We a station where you could turn yourself into a Lego!
You got to pick what you wanted to be and we Legoized you!
(Thanks again to Cami for the awesome backdrop)
There was cake and present time.
Upstairs the Lego Movie was playing and this scene was towards the end of the party.
The kids playing with their new sets and watching a little of the movie. It made me happy.
It was great to be with family and celebrate such a special day.
I have to say I expericed a miracle myself. I have not felt that healthy in a long time.
I was happy, calm and I had energy!
After the guests left Jason was all socialized out!
A sign of a good party!



















.jpg)






