Jason and Jack had quite the Saturday a couple weeks ago. Jason got tickets to a Monster truck rally. I was sick so they got a whole day of boy time. To start out the day they took the car in to the shop. I heard that they went and got sandwiches and ate them while watching the tires being rotated. Then they went on a bike ride. I got this sweet picture and video of their outing.
Bike ride from whitney Balls on Vimeo.
The boys left just before dinner for the monster truck rally. Jack was so excited to go. He walked out the door with his binoculars around his neck. It was fun seeing those two drive off in the car on their adventure.
I did ask for pictures because I knew Jack would be so excited. All I got were of the cars and trucks. Finally I had to text Jason to ask to see Jack's face. I guess next time I need to be specific that I want pictures of Jack and not of what they are seeing. It was kind of comical.
On their way home I talked to Jack, he was talking so fast I didn't understand half of what he was saying. By the time they got home Jack was fast asleep, he was worn out from his big day out with daddy.
My turn came today. Jason still being out in Utah and our Disney passes about to expire, Jack and I went to Hollywood Studios. Our main goals were to ride Star Tours and watch the stunt car show. Jack got a little teary eyed as we were walking in expressing how much he missed daddy. It wasn't the same without our other amigo.
We did hit all the things we wanted to do.
The higlights of the outing
*Sitting on the first row of the Star Tours ride. Jack kept going back and forth between being excited and scared.
* Finally going to the Herbie themed food truck we have walked by a hundred times and finding an awesome treasure. Jack's kids meal came in this huge R2D2! He was so excited. It is big enough to store all his Star Wars legos! Score!
* Being surprised with a change up in the stunt show. Lightening McQueen is now in it and actually chases a bad guy from the movie. Jack jumped up from his seat as soon as Lightening drove out!
Fun days out with Jack!









