I have been pretty sick, (more on that later) but before all that happened we had visitors and the man of the house turned 30!
On the first week of October the long awaited visit of Corie, Nolan, Jonah and Everett occurred. They told us a while back they were planning a trip and we had been talking about it and were so excited when the time was finally here.
It was just so fun to be together.
To see the boys in action and all three of them playing together.
I have to say most of the pictures Nolan and Corie took. I don't know where my head was I didn't take many pictures. Thanks guys!
One day we met them at Sea World.
![]() |
| I loved those little hands! It was so good for my heart to be around these cute boys. What fun ages! |
Then on Friday it was Jason's birthday!
I made a picture college to remind him that 30 is great and to visually see all he has gone through and accomplished! He is not one for birthdays that Jason.
At least he took the day off and so we could all head to the beach to celebrate.
We had a picnic lunch and ice cream cupcakes before setting up camp on the beach.
We had a bit of trouble keeping those dang candles lit with all the ocean breeze!
I think this was my most favorite memory from the whole trip. Just hanging out in the water. Watching the boys play and catching up with Corie. It was so nice.
![]() |
| These two are party animals, living up their vacation with root beer! |
On Sunday morning before they left to go back to Utah we spent some time at the house with Nolan. Corie and the boys. We got a kick out of watching the boys drive the dune buggy.
Especially Jonah!
Thanks again Nolan and Corie for the visit.
We had such a wonderful time with all of you and made some wonderful memories.











