Friday, August 24, 2012

Love the Sabbath day.

On our last Sunday in Utah. I got to go with Mom, Dad and Cami to Temple square.  We went to music and the spoken word which is always wonderful to hear the Mormon tabernacle choir live. It was a beautiful day and so great to just walk around and take in the beauty being on the temple grounds.
 We walked around and I tried to capture all the beauty of that morning.

Then I got to attend church with those sweet children one last time.
Love Grace's face and Jack's thumb over the camera lens.
Cami walking Cooper to nursery. He kept waving bye bye. So sweet.

We spent the rest of the day recovering from our pirate party hangover. It was wonderful having Sunday dinner together and watching the Olympics and just soaking up family time.
It was a Sunday full of all the things I love.