My 29th Birthday was celebrated with
It has been a long time tradition to do sparklers on my birthday. However the last couple of years living in an apartment we could never do them. Well this year since we are in a house we could and we did on eve of my Birthday.My boys gave me the best present. They totally deep cleaned the house. Everything that needed to be done Jason did it. It was so wonderful and what a great gift it was to me. They also took me out to lunch and let me pick out a book at the bookstore! My eyes are good enough where I can actually read books again I was excited. I always look forward to getting new books for Birthday's and Christmas.
Jack picked out the flowers and wrote me the cutest love note.
The whole day was filled with birthday love from friends and family.
No donut tower this year!
This year was a fruit tart kind of year with a special birthday wish on the side.
Mom and Dad (who had just gotten off the plane from Cancun) joined us for the birthday meal and night activities.
I had my traditional crab dinner. It was so wonderful!
Then we headed to one of my favorite places
We rode some rides but mainly were there for the fireworks display.
We sat in a new place and it was a totally new experience.
The picture of Dad and Jack says it all.
All these things made my birthday so special but the one thing I am most thankful for was I was not sick that day so I was able to enjoy it all.It has been a rough couple of weeks. My behavior and health kept getting progessibly worse over the last couple of weeks which landed me in the hospital Sunday night. My levels were all over the place from all my drugs. I had to spend the night. They took me off some of the meds and adjusted others and this week I had been suffering from bad nausea, headaches and not being able to sleep because of it. It was such a rough week I was not looking forward to another day of sickness when I woke up Saturday morning I actually felt good, a little weak and tired but good enough to get out of bed and to actually leave the house. What a birthday miracle it was. Truly a miracle and the greatest gift I could have asked for.
The celebration and party continues Jack and I head out to Utah on Wednesday to party with our family in Utah. I love this time of the year!






