Things got even better when Cami came. We dedicated the three hours both Tuesday and Wednesday while Jack was in school shopping for accessories. I have never shopped that much in my life for home goods but we found so many wonderful deals. I loved being with Cami and we discovered the ultimate shopping center that has so many wonderful stores all together. We went crazy. I got so overstimulated I had to take an anxiety pill when we got home. Cami is so talented she used what I had with the new accessories to make our house shine. Needless the house is coming together and it makes me giddy,
Working on the plate wall in the dining room.
It was also great to have someone to help plan with and to bounce ideas off. I have a list of fun projects that I will have fun doing. For that room I am re purposing the bookcase and coffee table. Pat my sweet mother in law is custom making the curtains for the living and family rooms.We were up late in the night talking, searching the internet for the perfect shower curtain (which was harder than I thought) and did I mention talking? We never got to bed before one while she was here. We couldn't calm down there was a lot of excitement going on.
By Wednesday afternoon I was so exhausted and passed out on the couch.
I have appreciated all this help with the house it sure makes me feel a whole lot less overwhelmed. Sometimes I can't believe we are at this stage in our lives.
I love being able to have different touches from my loved ones around the house. That means so much.