Tuesday, January 31, 2012

If your looking for Someone who's a big deal...

Here's his business card.

 Today I got a message on my phone with a picture of this business card with the caption "I'm kind of a big deal." I was a little taken aback seeing Jason's title all written out like that. Another one of those I can't believe we are here moments.

Jason and I have often remarked how this stage of life kinda just snuck up on us. I mean we really didn't think of life at this point. We were just so focused on the stages of life we were in at the moment. When I was sick it was the focus to get better one day at a time. Then when Jason was in school it was getting through each test and then through each rotation and to graduation. I don't think we really thought what life would really be like once graduation came and went. We knew there would be a job but all of a sudden Jason was starting a job, then got and started a new job, we were moving, renting a house and buying furniture to fill rooms we've never had before. I get hit most at the end of the day when I am making dinner and Jason walks in from his day at work and he is home, home to be with us for the rest of the night, home.  On the weekends spending time together with no big rush to get things done so Jason can have his study time. At the new ward when they asked why the move and giving the simple answer that we moved for a job. When Jack tells us he loves the new house and  yard and that he wants to live here forever.

It is all a big deal and I am happy that it is, I hope we never forget it or take any of it for granted.