Halloween this year was really low key. I have been sick for quite a while and finally feeling better so Halloween celebrations were on the light side this year.
We didn't even get around to carving pumpkins but Jack did decorate one for homework.
Jack's three eyed monster pumpkin.
We did attend the trunk or treat at church.
Jack eating his donut on a string
Our Jack o' lantern with one of his best bud London.
With my Mama in our Halloween hats.
All our festivities happened on Friday so when Halloween actually came we were already done with the holiday. We did go trick or treating with friends London and Sophie at Publix and out to eat with Mom and Dad. We had donuts and cider while Jack and Nana were on trick or treat duty. Jack loved seeing all the costumes and was the best little greeter, it cracked us all up.
I am excited we are now in November it's my favorite month, the weather is so perfect here and I love preparing for Thanksgiving. It is going to be a hectic month though we found the cutest rental house in Clermont and will move Thanksgiving weekend. Despite all that needs to be done I love this time of year!
Happy November!
