Friday Jack and I were able to go to Hollywood Studios with Nana and Pepi where Jack was able to once again live his movies. Here is is all ready to jump into the Toy Story world.
Earlier in the day Nana couldn't resist Jack's sweet face and bought him a Pirate Mater to add to his growing collection of Maters. Jack had to show Mater his new pirate Mater. We all died a little it was so cute. That kid lives and breaths cars. That is all he talks about. He is even so anxious to see the new Cars movie coming out June 24th (as I am told everyday, multiple times) that he acts out what he thinks will be in the Cars 2 movie. He will do this for hours.
Saturday we headed over to Nana and Pepi's to give Jason some peace an quiet to study for his upcoming test this week. We spent the whole time in the pool. With no big plans or trips this Summer we will we spending our time at the pool to survive the hot summer days. So we have started our collection of toys to get us through. We got some new water squirters this weekend and pulled out an old gem that we have had since Jack's early days in Utah. Jack and I were a good team I was the motor and he was the squirter taking down our objects placed around the pools edge.
He had to have a rest after all that swimming, bird watching and alligator wrestling.
Jack ended the day by squeezing in some time building and playing legos with dad.
I look at these years at not only making happy memories for Jack to be able to reflect on but for me as well. Each day I get to step into a little bit of my childhood world. Except this time around it is not full of barbies and babies and nurturing but cars, super heroes and a whole lot of destruction.
I would also on this day wish my parents a very happy Anniversary.
Dad I am so glad that you went to Illinois for your masters and on your very first day of church seeing and hearing Mom speak realized you had to have her.
Mom I am so glad you finally gave in after being chased by the older man and said yes to him. Especially after you saw the house that he bought you for Christmas and all the work that it needed.
I love you both dearly!





