Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

Mothers day was just how I wanted. A relaxing day where I was able to celebrate with my Mom, Dad and my boys. One of those great Sabbath days.


It was also nice to be pampered by Jason and Jack and to get some cherished gifts. I got new earrings and a necklace Jack made in primary along with a picture of his hand prints. My dad even gave made me a gardenia corsage to wear to church. It smelled so wonderful.

 One of my favorite things was watching Jack pull out all his charm saying some really adorable things. After Jack made his necklace in primary he came over and gave it to me and said "I made this for you because I love you." Later at lunch we were talking and he says "Mom I like to hang out with you." At the end of the day as we were driving home from Mom and Dad's I was telling him how I had such a wonderful day and how much I loved my necklace. He asked if I was going to wear it to bed. I told him that I would and that I would wear it everyday because I loved it so much. He was quiet for a second and then said "that is a lot of days."

I also had a wonderful lunch consisting only of donuts and chocolate milk. Using one of Jackson's favorite phrases "That's what I am talkin' about." Amazing.