S is for
We did a lot of fun things with the Sea theme. There are so many things associated. Sharks, Seagulls, Sailboats, Seahorses, Seals. Mom had some great books to help us understand these sea animals better. Jack was so shocked and couldn't quite understand that the Daddy Seahorses were the ones who carried the babies.
We talked about the Seasons and turned out tree into a Spring tree with little blossoms and sung all the spring songs out of the primary songbook. I love talking about Spring it is a wonderful time of the year. It feels like a Utah Summer right now with low humidity and nice temperatures.
It was such a busy week and we did a lot of fun just reading some great S books. One series that Jack gets a kick out of is Skippyjon Jones by Judy Schachner. Skippyjon Jones is a Siamese cat who thinks he is a Chihuahua. He goes into his closet and makes up some pretty fun tales about his adventures. We read Lost in Spice this week several times. I think Jack likes them because of the language and you have to speak in a Spanish accent which makes it really silly. He really likes it when I make a fool out of myself and I don't mind because I love to hear his little laugh.



