R is for
We were lucky one morning it rained, fitting in so nicely for our week.
Jack took advantage of all the puddles in his
It was Dr Seuss Birthday on the 2nd we read his books and had fun snacks to go with them.
We made a reading rainbow and Jack picked his favorite book from the week.
His favorite was Wall E which we read because he is a robot. My favorite book of the week was The Rain Came Down by David Shannon. A cute book that I think explains perfectly the effect weather has on peoples moods, especially what happens when the rain stops and the sun starts to shine.
Jack being a HUGE Cars fan we used all his Lego's to make
We couldn't forget Jack's favorite part the
It took me all afternoon to put that town together but Jack has been so cute with it and has been playing in his room non stop. He even got up super early the next morning to make sure it was still there and to play. I think the best part for me was all the time we got to spend together just playing.
I don't do this nearly enough with him.
I don't do this nearly enough with him.



