Last night we watched some videos taken that Christmas while I was in the hospital three years ago. As I watched I was struck with great awe at how much Jack and I had both grown and changed. We have grown up and developed together. I love comparing pictures, they are a visual reminder of the progress made. I took the first picture of part of the video playing to see the images of Jack and I three years ago.
Then this one was taken last night after blowing out the candles and making my wish.
There are many memories and things I remember about what was going on three years ago, most of them are not pleasant but the main impression that I get, that has me overwhelmed is the love of all of our family and friends. First of all to my own little family for Jason for being the rock and carrying us through my illness, who continues to make daily sacrifices to help me in my continued recovery, who has always been so patient and kind. To our parents and extended family and all the care that went in to taking care of Jason, Jack and myself. I would not have gotten here without all of your help. You all stepped in and helped which eased so many worries that I had so that I could just focus on getting better. To all dear friends who offered help and the many prayers and support. It took a village to get us to where we are now and there is just not enough to be said and I am at a loss of words so all that I can say is Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.