On Sunday morning before church we video chatted with Grandma, Papa and Aunt Nelly. So they could see Jack open their presents. They gave him a ukulele and wonderful books!
Jack at the time would not perform a song but later when he woke up a little more he wouldn't stop singing. He even serenaded us on our way to church. Here are some videos of him playing and singing.
Musical Talents from whitney Balls on Vimeo.I recorded this one sideways on accident. We were waiting for Nana to come get us for church and he just started singing so I had to hurry get and turn on the camera.We got that hat for his birthday. I think it is just perfect for Jack and his "guitar".
More of Jack's Musical Talents from whitney Balls on Vimeo.Thanks to his Nana he is going to her school on Mondays for music class. What great grandparents he has to help him with his musical talents.
That was the perfect gift Papa, Grandma and Nelly thank you so much!
