Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wedding Preparations

Kate got married on Saturday so Friday  was one busy day. 
Cami did the flowers for the wedding and her garage was turned into flower central.

Dad and Cami hard at work. I love that belly Cami has. It has been so fun to see her pregnant again.
Friday night we had a shower with family and friends for the wedding couple.
 Kate and her friends from Florida Alexia and Talana.
Those two. They both pulled these faces when I asked to take their picture.


 The best part of the dinner. Dessert...yummy brownies.


Then after we had dinner it was inside to open presents and to watch the wedding slide show. Everyone brought their favorite kitchen items for Kate and Griffin to start their new kitchen and I had to add most of them to my list to get. So many fun kitchen gadgets I was in heaven.
 After the party more prep for the wedding. Aunt Meredith got Gracie all ready for the big day. What a cute sight it was.
 The rest of the night we tried to help Cami finish the flowers. It was a fun time spent with my siblings just talking and being around each other. The later it got the funnier they got. It was one of those nights that I won't forget.