We spent the last week in Logan.
It was fun to catch up with friends and family. I was sick and the cold rainy weather did a number on my body so we were not able to visit a whole lot of people but I was really thankful for all the friends that I got to see in Logan and those who I got to spend time with at Kate's wedding. We also went out to eat at all our favorite places we have missed. Jason and I had made a list of all the places we wanted to go to eat and we hit them all thanks to the help of Pat and Seth.
We even braved the cold and had a picnic up the canyon one day with Grandma and Grandpa.
A rare sight.
Jason always tell Jack and I we are going soft it was funny to see him all wrapped up in a blanket.
Jack got in some quality time with his Grandparents.
We caught up on our movie watching.
We finally got to see How to Train your Dragon in 3-D!

The picture is blurry our batteries were dying this was the last picture I got in Logan. But I wanted one with Ranell and Jack.

We enjoyed a Tiger's blood sno cone. Oh how we have missed them.
We played around in Grandma and Grandpa's nice back yard. With soft grass, another big difference between Utah and Florida.
It was nice just to be able to do things with Jason without time restraints and to catch up on our family time. It has been such a welcome break from the hectic schedule that Jason's last semester brought.
We played around in Grandma and Grandpa's nice back yard. With soft grass, another big difference between Utah and Florida.
It was nice just to be able to do things with Jason without time restraints and to catch up on our family time. It has been such a welcome break from the hectic schedule that Jason's last semester brought.







