On Saturday my mom took me and Kate to Time Out for Women here in Orlando.
Time out for Women is a chance to have a conference from speakers in the church come to speak to us. It was like having a little piece of Utah for a day. It was nice to see a large group of LDS woman in Florida and the surrounding southern states gathered together.Most of the time you feel like the minority around women here, especially when it gets hot and you are still dressed in long shorts and you actually have sleeves on your shirt!
We got some pretty cool bags and had to show them off.
The picture quality is bad I know it was taken from Kate's phone since our camera's batteries were dead. I tried to jazz them up a bit but they are still blurry.
Time out for Women is a chance to have a conference from speakers in the church come to speak to us. It was like having a little piece of Utah for a day. It was nice to see a large group of LDS woman in Florida and the surrounding southern states gathered together.Most of the time you feel like the minority around women here, especially when it gets hot and you are still dressed in long shorts and you actually have sleeves on your shirt!
We got some pretty cool bags and had to show them off.
The picture quality is bad I know it was taken from Kate's phone since our camera's batteries were dead. I tried to jazz them up a bit but they are still blurry.

We met up with the boys (Dad, Jason and Jack) for a celebratory lunch,you know because of the wonderful biopsy results! Then we headed back to the conference and the boys headed back to the house. Where dad watched Jack and wore that guy out! It was awesome!
It was a wonderful time away and to be with my mom and sister. I have to say though I was so emotionally fried and by Sunday night I collapsed from all the emotion and slept like you wouldn't believe. Monday I was still recovering but today... all day I have been playing catch up with all the cleaning and things that I was unable to do last week due to the surgery. It is amazing what happens when the mama is down. It even smells different in the house.Seriously mothers are important!