Saturday, March 13, 2010

Flower and Garden Festival

Today the Jackster and I joined up with Nana and Pepi for a day at Epcot. The flower and garden festival is going on and we saw so many wonderful creations.

First when you walked in there was a huge camping scene. Daisy is the only one shown here..roasting her marshmallow. There were so many people I was unable to get a picture of the whole thing.

Then we went off to Tinkerbell's Garden and butterfly garden.
There was fun little maze among the trees.
They had fairy houses and fun things like this ship that were hidden throughout the gardens.Fun walkways and a awesome playground area.So clever.

Notice Jack's cool shades. I forgot his hat and other glasses so I bought him new ones but I made him promise that he would wear them. Oh and he wore them...more like modeled in them.
And of course he was a cheese ball.
Trying out the different cokes from around the world. Jack and my dad got hooked on China's which tastes like watermelon. We went back a couple of times for our free sample(s)!
Then we headed over to the Countries. Epcot has this thing called kid cot. They have kid stations where kids get to make a craft. Today they got to make masks and then every country they went to they got a charm and a stamp. It made it exciting and fun to see what charm went with what country. I thought it was such an awesome idea.
Pepi is helping draw the face features. Jack is into mustaches lately so his mask had to have one!
See what I mean modeling those glasses.

We had fun in the countries. We window shopped in the United Kingdom.Reminisced about how this looks like somewhere Mary Poppins would be.
Here I am pictured with my very own Mary Poppins. Remember Halloween?
Oh Peter Pan and Captain Hook. Again remember Halloween?
Nana and Jack danced in the United States.
Then they danced in Italy.
Jack was fascinated with the train town in Germany.

Then to the conclusion to our day. A visit to see Simba.
Wow we were all over the place! All of that in one day. It was awesome and what a way to welcome Spring.
It is really happening daylight savings time is tonight! Yippee it is finally lighter till later! Yes!