Monday, February 15, 2010

Part 3

The big engagement open house was last night. Honoring these two love birds.


The house was all decked out with all things love. Roses, candles, hearts and most importantly wonderful desserts.

Those roses in the center were sent to me by my valentine! Even though he was not there he was represented. I sure do LOVE my valentine.

This cake was wonderful I ate three big pieces throughout the night.














Mom and I made a good pair. Planning and executing the desserts. We had fun making the truffles and dipping the strawberries togther and glazing the sugar cookies. I had fun being in the kitchen with my mama. Dad also did a great job of adding great ambience to the house. With his decorating of the table. He got the fountain working in the front and added some beautful pink hydranga bushes. It was quite the welcoming sight.



It was fun watching Kate and Griffin throughout the night. He brings out the best in her. You can tell they are so happy and in love. This weekend with having Griffin here and seeing them together and the engagement pictures and party really made it all real.


Our little Kate is getting married. We couldn't be more excited for Kate and Griffin to begin their lives together.
I love that I can vacation where I live!