I got to have a mini vacation this last week and weekend. On Wednesday Jack and I caught a ride with Kate to mom and dad's house. Griffin, Kate's fiance was coming into town and there was to be a party and other fun things happening that we didn't want to miss.
It was nice to get away for a couple of days and to be with family. Sweet Nana took Jack to build a bear for a valentines gift. Out of all the animals Jack chose a Panda bear. He is real into the sneezing panda videos on youtube and loves the movie Kung Fu Panda. So it was exciting for him. He was so cute with his new bear.
Walking away a very happy boy.
I had listened to the music while I was sick a lot and to be there healthy was unreal.
It was also a fun night out with my parents. I was sorry that Jason could not be there but I will just have to go again to take him.