Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kate's Day! Part 2

For Kate's awesome birthday party we went to the Makahiki Christmas Luau at Sea World. It was awesome. It was a dinner and a show. With everything a luau should be.
Jack loved it! I mean he LOVED it. The lady who was sharing the table with us commented on what a good eater he was. I told her he never ate like that at home and she said that I better learn how to hula dance because it worked. He kept eating and eating...it was not our child.
I am afraid that Jack might be into fire now. That is all he talked about on the way home and to daddy. The fire dancers were awesome.
What a ham. He was super happy, He loves a good party.
Kate's awesome cake from mom and dad.
Jack helping blow out the candles. Once they were lit he was like "FIRE!" Oh dear.

21 baby! She's legal! Hope it is a great year with all kind of NEW experiences!

I think awesome is my word of the day. I used it a lot in this post. That's awesome.