Sunday, December 20, 2009

As good as we can get this year.

Getting a three year old in nice clothes to sit still and smile for a Christmas picture has been difficult. We wanted to do a picture on the beach or near a palm tree but it never happened. So this is as good as we are going to get. We made a stop on the way home from Church this morning to get a picture of Jack in his Christmas Church outfit.



One of the whole family.
Jack had to be coaxed with Candy to keep the jacket on. His shoes don't match his outfit but he doesn't own any black church shoes. When we ask him to smile this is what we get.
All in all this is our family in 2009.
I am just happy for the opportunity to get to go to a church Christmas program and that I could get Jack a Christmas outfit and see him wear it at church. My heart was full today when I think of how blessed to be able to have yet another Christmas at home.